To sell your home, you'll need more than yard signs and advertisements
You need a Sales Associate who will work as your Trusted Advisor, Skilled Negotiator and Expert Facilitator
Nicole McKenzie can help you sell your home more quickly and easily by:
- Helping you set the right price on your home to attract the right buyers and the sales professionals who work with these buyers
- Gathering data that will present your house and neighbourhood in the best light
- Targeting the market where the most likely buyers will be
- Qualifying calls from people who may be more curious than serious about buying
- Showing your home to the best prospects
- Accessing established local networks and international Relocation Services
- Skillfully representing you during the offer process
- Completing the necessary paperwork and legwork in a timely manner
- Guiding you through the conditional and closing periods
Six Critical Elements of a Sale
- Asking Price – This is the number one factor in the sale of your home. The actual market value is determined by what a buyer is willing to pay. Through their research, Nicole will assist you in determining the most appropriate sales price. Her customized sales and marketing program will then target exposure to a large segment of potential buyers.
- Property Location – The second most important factor in the buyer's mind is location. The proximity to area amenities and schools is typically a concern. In addition, street traffic, proximity to expressways and public transportation are considerations.
- Property Condition – Buyers consider the structural and mechanical integrity of your home as well as the upkeep and cosmetic appeal. Neutral décor, including floor and wall coverings, appliances and fixtures, offers the broadest appeal to potential buyers.
- Market Conditions – Interest rates, competition from other properties, the economy and consumer confidence all influence the sale of your home and are beyond your control. The best response to these conditions is expert marketing and pricing strategy.
- Contract Terms – The terms of the sale can make or break a contract. For instance, house sale contingencies, closing dates and exclusions of accessories or fixtures should always be handled clearly up front in order to avoid any confusion that could affect the sale.
- Marketing – When marketing and advertising are done correctly, your home will sell more quickly and command a higher price. But every property is unique and the marketing plan should be designed to target those buyers most likely to want your home. Special attention should be paid to the most popular sources buyers use to find the homes they purchase.
Explore the links on this site to learn more about the home selling process. If you have any questions feel free to contact Nicole.